1. Whisk together the condensed milk and Marscarpone or cream cheese.
2. Mix together the cold coffee and liqueur of choice in a shallow bowl
3. Take individual sponge fingers and dip into the coffee mixture (donít let them get soggy).
4. Line the serving dish with a layer of moist sponge fingers.
5. Cover the fingers with a layer of half the creamy mixture.
6. Dust with sieved cocoa powder
7. Repeat with a second layer of fingers and cream mixture
8. Chill in the fridge
9. Dust the top with cocoa before serving
Tiramisu - ĎPick me upí to the Italians is a classic.
This is a simple way to make it
Can also be made as individual servings in suitable pudding bowls
Preparation Time less than 10 minutes
Chilling Time 2 hours
397g can Condensed milk
500g Marsarpone or cream cheese
45ml Brandy, marsala or Ameretto
150ml strong black coffee
100g sponge fingers
15g cocoa powder