Can be served in individual moulds or
it looks good in a single fish shaped mould decorated with thin cucumber slices.
As an added delight, line ramekins or moulds with smoked salmon and fill with the mousse.
Turn out before serving
Preparation Time 10 Minutes plus chilling for a couple of hours
1. Flake the salmon and mix with the mayonnaise, seasoning well
2. Whip the cream and fold into salmon mix
3. Add gelatine & lemon juice
4. Pour into wetted mould(s) and leave to set
5. Turn out and serve with green salad
Gelatine prepared as directed on the packet
1 x 8oz tin salmon
1/4 pint double cream
1/4 pint mayonnaise
salt & pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice.